you’ve certainly heard of the GDPR. The new personal data protection rules will apply on 25 May 2018. What does this mean for you? We have some good news. First and foremost, you don’t have to do anything. All consents you have given us remain applicable. Secondly, we have implemented the regulations set out by GDPR in order to provide a better and stronger protection of your personal data. You can enjoy many new rights. Finally, we have prepared all the information regarding GDPR and your rights below. Please read the information provided. We will be happy to answer all your questions and clear any doubts that you may have. Call us or visit our parlor for information.
KANDARA BEAUTY SP. Z O.O. GDPR INFO SHEET In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) of 27 April 2016, we hereby inform you that:
1. Your personal data controller, including sensitive data (e.g. regarding your health status), which you provide at your visit to our office and in any other way or form, is Agata Wendzonka running a business under the name Kandara Beauty Sp. z o.o. Address: pl. Grunwaldzki 22 ; 50-363 Wrocław, Tel. No.: 693-830-678 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data, including in particular sensitive data is protected with the utmost care. To this end, we have implemented – amongst other things – adequate procedures and measures aiming to ensure this.
3. We process personal data such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address, information about treatments, etc. You will be asked to provide that data during registration or when filling in the Client’s Card.
4. Whenever you provide us with your personal data, you will be informed about the basis and purpose for collecting the data.
5. Your personal data provided before carrying out the service, in particular the data regarding your health entered in the Client’s Card shall be processed solely for the purpose of carrying out the agreement for the performance of the service you have selected. That is based on Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
6. Providing personal data referred to in item 4 is voluntary, but necessary for concluding the agreement and carrying out services offered by our parlor. If you do not provide the data, the service you have ordered shall not be performed.
7. The personal data you provided for marketing purposes, sending out newsletters, sending out information about promotions and discounts at our parlor or for any other purpose not directly related to providing you with the service, shall be collected only on the basis of your express consent. That is based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
8. Providing personal data referred to in item 6 is voluntary, but necessary for concluding the agreement and carrying out services offered by our Parlor. It is also expressly included in the content of the consent that you will be asked to sign. If you do not provide the data, the service you ordered shall not be performed, e.g. the newsletter will not be sent to you and you will not receive information about discounts.
9. Your personal data shall be processed for the service period and after its completion, in order to fulfill the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, i.e:
ïmarketing your own products or services – until you withdraw your previously granted consent,
ï to pursue possible claims in connection with the performance of the service – in accordance with the applicable legal regulations concerning the period of limitation of claims, art. 117 et seq. of the Civil Code Act (Journal of laws of 1964 No. 16, item 93, as amended). That is based on Articles 6(1)(f) and 9(2)(f) of the GDPR.
10. Your personal data shall be shared with other recipients of data, such as IT maintenance and hosting services, e-mail service provider, Versum office management system provider and OVH (kandara.com) server, mailing service provider, etc.
11. Your data shall not be transferred to third countries.
12. You have the right to access, correct, amend, delete or restrict the processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to demand access to data, as well as the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (President of the Data Protection Office), if you consider that the processing of your data is inconsistent with the current legal regulations on data protection. You also have the right to be forgotten if further processing is not provided for by current legislation.
13. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of any processing carried out on the basis of the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
14. Your data shall not be processed by automated means, including profiling.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AS MUCH AS WE CARE ABOUT YOU. YOU CAN PUT YOUR TRUST IN US.